Bergé y Cía. SA
General information for clients about cookies
In general, we inform you that cookies are a message sent by the server to the user’s computer consisting of text files that are stored in the computer’s memory and that collect information related to the pages that are visited, the time of Internet connection , etc. Cookies are sent back to the server each time the user enters that page.
Cookies cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other providers. The logs are files stored on the Bergé server that record information about your browsing and whose purpose is to analyze the operation of the system, locate incidents and problems that may arise and solve them in the shortest possible time, continue offering the services you request. , better understand your preferences and offer you other services that may suit your tastes.
In the event that the user revokes their consent in the manner provided in this policy or modifies the conditions of access to cookies through their browser as will be explained below, the Bergé website will make it impossible to navigate correctly and the impossibility of adapting our portal to your specific needs.
Description of types of cookies commonly used on the Internet
Next, we present a classification of the cookies commonly used according to different types depending on the person in charge, the time they stay and the purpose of their use:
- Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Web Editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the Cookie Editor, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Types of cookies according to their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed. , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that allow their Editor to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the Editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria like the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it, based on an automated decision.
Cookies set by BERGÉ
The main cookies used on this website are the following:
|TYPES OF COOKIES / RESPONSIBLE||COOKIE||ABOUT||EXPIRATION|
|Necessary/Functionality/Own (GDPRWP)||wordpress_test_cookie||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain.||12 months||EEE|
|Necessary/Functionality/Own (GDPRWP)||gdpr[consent_types], gdpr[allowed_cookies], gdpr%5Bprivacy_bar%5D||Bergé uses its own cookies to manage consents on the page.||12 months||EEE|
|Necessary/Functionality/Own (GDPRWP)||moove_gdpr_popup||Stores the user’s cookie consent status for the current domain.||12 months||EEE|
|Optional/Statistical/Third Parties (Google RECAPTCHA)||_grecaptcha||It is used to distinguish between users and bots.||Session||United States|
|Optional/Statistical/Third Parties (Google RECAPTCHA)||_GRECAPTCHA||It is used to distinguish between users and bots.||Session||United States|
|Optional/Statistical/Third Parties (Google RECAPTCHA)||rc::a||It is used to distinguish between users and bots.||Session||United States|
In accordance with the information that has been provided, you as a user expressly consent to the use of the cookies to which we have referred, with the purposes set for each of them.
Configuration modification. If you want to change your preferences click on:
Additionally, the user may prevent the generation of Cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program, for this they must access the privacy configuration options and select the option that allows them to disable the automatic acceptance of cookies.
For more information choose between your browsers:
- Internet Explorer : Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support – http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies – or browser Help.
- Firefox : Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support – https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferences – or the browser Help.
- Chrome : Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support – https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es – or browser Help.
- Safari : Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support – http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES – or browser Help.